2012 Ebook Challenge
hosted by: Workaday Reads
I'm signing up for this challenge since I usually read on my Nook. However, lately I've been working on reading everything on my bookshelf so my poor Nook has been abandoned. This challenge will get me to dust off my Nook and get back into reading ebooks.
Here's how it works...
- This challenge will run from Jan 1, 2012 - Dec 31, 2012.
- Anyone can join, you don't need to be a blogger. If you don't have a blog, feel free to sign-up in the comments. You can post reviews to any book site (i.e. Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Smashwords, Goodreads, etc).
- Any genre or length of book counts, as long as it is in ebook format.
- You can list your books in advance or just put them in a wrap-up post. If you list them, feel free to change them as the mood takes you.
- When you sign up in the linky, put the direct link to your post about joining the E-Book Reading Challenge.
- You can move up levels, but no moving down.
- Sign-ups will be open until Dec 15, 2012, so feel free to join at any time throughout the year.
- Floppy disk - 5 ebooks
- CD - 10 ebooks
- DVD - 25 ebooks
- Memory stick - 50 ebooks
- Hard drive - 75 ebooks
- Server - 100 ebooks
- Human brain - 150 ebooks
At the beginning of each month there will be a roundup post for you to add your reviews for that month. If you forget, feel free to add your reviews in the following month. Any reviews submitted will be entered into the draw for that month.
Yes, there will be draws every month for participants. As long as you are signed up below, every review you add to the monthly roundups will get one entry into the giveaway for that month.
There will also be a grand giveaway at the end of the year for eveyone who achieves their goal level (or higher). There may be different prizes for different levels, but that is not decided yet. If you are an author and want to contribute to the monthly or grand prizes, please contact me.
I am pledging the DVD Level of 25 ebooks. I will most likely post my ebooks in the wrap up posts since I never know what I'm going to download from my wishlist to read on my Nook. Thanks for hosting Workaday Reads!