Saturday, November 12, 2011

Hello Bloggers!

I can't believe I have finally done it but here I am with my very first blog! I've been thinking about creating one for awhile, I just never had the time to sit down and do it. I am VERY new to all of this and always willing to take advice.

The main reason I wanted to start a blog is because of all the reading I do. Reading is my favorite pass time and I do a lot of it! The downside of this, is not having an outlet to share my thoughts on all the books I read. I am hoping to use this blog to do that.

It won't be all about books. Occasionally I may throw in a few things about my travels. I have a pretty exciting job as a Travel Director. Basically, I travel 90% of the time, and while I'm gone I read, try new restaurants & foods, and take as many pictures as I can (along with working of course).

This is just my first post to say hello! I'm still working on (and learning) how to set up my blog how I would like it. This is definitely a work in progress but hopefully I will figure it out! Send any advice you have this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I appreciate all comments and will try to reply as soon as possible.