Thursday, December 1, 2011

Know Me Better


Know Me Better is a weekly blog hop hosted by I Am A Reader, Not A Writer. Each week 5 questions are picked to answer so your readers can get to know you a little better. Click here to join! Then just grab the image and the questions and answer the questions on your blog.

If someone wrote a book about your life, what would the title be?
     I'm not sure exactly but it would have to do with my traveling adventures. I have acquired some pretty good stories on the road.

If you could have a signed copy of any novel what would it be and why?
     "The Secret History" by Donna Tartt. This book has been #1 on my list since I read it. I have not been able to find a book to compare yet and I recommend it to everyone!

Horror or Romance?
     Romance, but every now and then I like a little Horror

If you could choose only one time period and place to live, when and where would you live and why?
     My dream is to live in Hawaii. I love the lifestyle, the food, the beauty of the islands, all of it! As far as the time period, I would not want to go too far back but I would not mind a bit of a simpler time with less technologies to take up all of my time!

Do you prefer a bunch of small gifts or one big expensive one?
     I could go either way on this one. A bunch of small gifts are always fun to open because there are more of them! But a big expensive one is always really great too!

2 comments:

  1. I would love to go on some road trips! I love romance but horror can fun too. I would love to live in Hawaii. It is so beautiful there and I love the beach. I agree with loving to open a bunch of gifts but sometimes one nice thing is perfect.

    Naming blogs it hard! I have never read The Giver but it sounds interesting. Fancy dresses would be fun but I would probably tire of getting into them everyday. I love my sweats! Something useful is always important. My family members are on the hoarder side so I like a clean and clear space. But a floor to ceiling pantry sounds awesome!

    Check out my answers http://somelikeitparanormall.blogspot.com/2011/11/meme-hosted-by-i-am-reader-not-writer.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been to Hawaii - might be nice to visit some time...
    Here’s my Know Me Better post. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! I appreciate all comments and will try to reply as soon as possible.