Thursday, January 26, 2012

Booking Through Thursday: Writing or Riveting?

This week's Booking Through Thursday asks...

Writing or Riveting? What is more important. Good writing? Or a good story? (Of course a book should have both, but....)

I think I'm going to have to go with a good story, because if the story has my full attention I won't pay much attention if the writing is not so great. If the story was not good, even if the writing is great, I think it would be hard for me to get through. 

What is more important to you??

2 comments:

  1. Some times the writing could change a not so good story, both is needed.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/01/booking-through-thursday_26.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree. Great answer. Here's my BTT.

    Happy Reading!
    Cathy @Addicted to Books

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! I appreciate all comments and will try to reply as soon as possible.