I've signed up for another challenge, this one to help with my outrageous wishlist! Wishlist Challenge 2012 is hosted by Leeswammes'. Click HERE to sign up.
Here's what you have to do...Read 12 books that you would like to read, but don't already have on your shelf. (simple enough, right?)
Rules: 1. The challenge runs from January 1st, 2012 to December 31st, 2012.
2. You are to read 12 books from your current wishlist. If you don’t have a list anywhere, write down books that you are eager to read, that you don’t own yet, and choose 12 books off that list.
3. If you can’t find a book that’s on your wishlist (your library doesn’t have it, or you don’t want/can’t buy it) then you can use another book. But: you are not allowed to include any NEWLY added books for this challenge. So, whatever your list is now, that’s it.
I.e. you can’t read amazing things about a book on someone else’s blog, decide you want to read it, then read it for the Wishlist Challenge. The opposite is true: you want to read something for the Wishlist Challenge, so you go to your wishlist, find a book that was on that wishlist before January 1st, 2012, and read it for the challenge.
4. You can overlap with other challenges, as long as you read books that were on your wishlist before January 1st, 2012.
5. Sign up here by leaving a comment with a link to your announcement post for this challenge. I will then add it to the linky list below.
6. When you’ve read your 12 books, come back here and leave a comment with a link to your final post about the challenge. Make sure you’ve done this by January 15th, 2013
I will choose books as I go (that's how I choose books to read on my Nook). You can see my list on my Book Wishlist page by clicking HERE. (I add new books to then end of my wishlist so as long as I choose from like the top 200 on the list I'll be ok for the challenge rules).