Thursday, July 5, 2012

Booking Through Thursday: Periodically

This week's Booking Through Thursday asks...

Other than books, what periodicals do you read? Magazines? Newspapers? Newsletters? Journals? Do you subscribe or do you buy them on the newsstand when they look interesting?

I think I only have one magazine subscription (because it was free), for Island magazine. I like to look at all of the features to decide where I want to go on vacation. Other than that I tend to buy "trashy" magazines (People, US Weekly, Star) when I want something besides a book to read on the plane.

Do you read any periodicals? Leave me a comment and let me know!

3 comments:

  1. Occasionally, a few magazines.

    http://thecharacterconnection.blogspot.com/2012/07/booking-through-thursday.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, when I'm getting on a plane I definitely buy those kinds of magazines :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/07/booking-through-thursday.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read newspapers daily and magazines once in a while!!

    Here is my BTT post!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! I appreciate all comments and will try to reply as soon as possible.