Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (July 3)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. Here's how it works...



  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page.
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure what you share does not give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author too so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Here are my teasers...
"He gazes at me. He's amused, his eyes dancing with mirth."
p. 127 (nook edition), Fifty Shades of Grey by E L James


7 comments:

  1. I've heard many mixed reviews on this book. What do you think so far?

    Here's my teaser: http://vonniesreadingcorner.blogspot.com/2012/07/teaser-tuesday-3.html

    Btw, I am enjoying your blog. I am now a follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also heard lots of mixed reviews which is why I had to read it for myself. The writing is pretty poor, but not enough to make me completely stop reading it. Right now I would rate it as just OK.

      Thanks for the follow. I'm heading over to your blog to follow you back :)

      Delete
  2. What do you think of this one so far?

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/07/teaser-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I normally would not go for a book like this but I had to see what they hype was about. I feel a bit jaded by some friends who kept joking about how poor the writing was, and now that is all I pay attention to. I'm going to finish it (and probably end up reading the series because I feel like I have to lol) but I would just rate it as OK.

      Delete
  3. I loved Fifty Shades! It took me a while to realize I loved it, but once I was into it, I couldn't stop reading it. I read all three and am now in a Fifty Shades funk! I've been reading anything remotely like it.

    http://aturnofpage.blogspot.com/2012/07/teaser-tuesday-no-7.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! Hear a lot about this one!

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great teaser! I just read this one during the weekend. I definitely think the writing could be better but I did enjoy it none the less.

    My Teasers

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! I appreciate all comments and will try to reply as soon as possible.