Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (July 17)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. Here's how it works...
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page.
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure what you share does not give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author too so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Here are my teasers...
"It is a game that Ysabeau and I play. When one of us is away, we leave messages hidden in the pages of books. So much happens in a day, it is impossible to remember everything when we see each other again. This way we can come upon little memories like this one when we least expect it, and share them."
p. 201, Shadow of Night, by Deborah Harkness 

4 comments:

  1. That sounds like something I would do. :) Great teaser this week.

    Here's mine @ The Coffee Pot
    http://freshcoffeespot.blogspot.com/2012/07/teaser-tuesday-19.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this teaser! I might have to try that trick myself. :)

    Here's a link to my teaser from Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein. Thanks in advance if you come visit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teaser, and I love this idea! Have a wonderful week:) Here's mine:
    http://myneuroticbookaffair.blogspot.com/2012/07/teaser-tuesday-7172012-rape-girl-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always wanted to join this kind of meme yet I cannot find enough time to finish my readings. Though its for only teaser, it would be better if I could have read such book as soon as possible.

    by the way, I tagged you on my latest post. please do check that out;-)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! I appreciate all comments and will try to reply as soon as possible.