Thursday, July 12, 2012

Picture Post! (July 11)

I am a day late with this but was having some problems uploading my pictures. This week I am visiting Invermere, BC (Canada). It is absolutely gorgeous here. Of course I am working so I do not get to go hiking or rafting or camping (boo!) but I did get to enjoy the scenery yesterday while driving to the resort. It was a looong drive after flying all morning but the beauty of the landscape was totally worth it. I'm hoping to get a little time to sneak away and read with the mountains as my backdrop. But for now here is a glimpse at what I saw while driving (courtesy of my friend & coworker since I was driving).


Gorgeous mountains

The colors in this pic are amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I appreciate all comments and will try to reply as soon as possible.