Thursday, June 7, 2012

Booking Through Thursday: Secondary

This week's Booking Through Thursday asks...

Favorite secondary characters? (Note the plural)

First to come to mind is El Capitan and Helmud from Pure by Julianna Baggott. I expected El Capitan to be a brutal, mean officer like all the others but he turns out to have a good heart. I was so happy when I found this out and wanted to keep cheering for him. I also think Helmud knows more than he lets on. I am hoping to find out if this is true in the next book. Besides these two brothers I am at a loss trying to think of more characters.

Who are your favorite secondary characters? Leave me a comment and let me know!

3 comments:

  1. Don't know these characters, sounds good.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/06/booking-through-thursday.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the pure characters.

    http://theplotthickensbookblog.blogspot.com/2012/06/booking-through-thursday.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've not heard of these characters, but that's the beauty of these memes - you get exposed to literature you might otherwise miss. Thanks for visiting my blog. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! I appreciate all comments and will try to reply as soon as possible.