Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Picture Post! (June 27)

This week's job in the Big Island of Hawaii has been amazing! I feel so at home here in the islands. I always said I would move here and now I am starting to put a plan together to make it happen in the next year or two (hopefully). This program has been pretty laid back with evenings free to enjoy ourselves. I spent the first few nights with my coworkers out on the 18th fairway of the golf course drinking beers and star gazing- you can see so many stars here. Amazing! I haven't had much time for the beach, but just being able to take in the scenery and be near the ocean is wonderful. Here are a couple pics I've taken so far...






The island looks like a black desert of lava rock

First sunset here 6/21/2012

I am not a fan of lizards but this one was pretty

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I appreciate all comments and will try to reply as soon as possible.