Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (June 19)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. Here's how it works..


  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page.
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure what you share does not give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author too so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
 Here are my teasers...
"The Collective had given me everything I needed to find Balik. It was time to go."
p. 277 (ebook), Hope's Daughter by Melanie Cusick-Jones 

12 comments:

  1. Oooo! Good teaser :). I am so curious to find out what they're up to! Who's Balik and who's the collective? You definitely grabbed my interest :). Here's my teaser for this week: http://owl-read-it.blogspot.ca/2012/06/teaser-tuesday-16.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness, I need to know too! I would love to know what you think about the novel when you've finished it!

    Here's mine: http://canireadeverything.blogspot.com/2012/06/teaser-tuesday_19.html

    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am LOVING this book so far! Should finish it and have my review up in the next week.

      Delete
  3. cute header on your blog!
    Trish - My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Teaser Kelly :) It makes me want to pick up the book to see what's going on D: Lol

    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting tease! Haven't heard of this one, hope you enjoy the rest!

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard of this book so it's nice to see it teased and learn a little more.

    Here's mine: http://duckduckcow.blogspot.com/2012/06/teaser-tuesday-dreams-of-terror-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was just having a wander round looking at people's teasers for new books to try and I recognised this! :) It was a pleasant surprise seeing my own story 'teased'. Glad you're enjoying the book so far, look forward to seeing what you think at the end.

    Mel x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVED the book. And just posted my review :)

      Delete

I love hearing from you! I appreciate all comments and will try to reply as soon as possible.