Sunday, June 3, 2012

RAK: May Wrap Up



Well I just realized I never posted this, so here it is just a couple days late. Random Acts of Kindness (RAK) is hosted by Book Soulmates. For the month of May I did not receive any RAKs but I did send some! See what some fellow book bloggers got below...

I sent RAKs to the following...

Jenny @ Juliababyjen's Reading Room
Waterfall by Lisa T. Bergren












                                                                          Melissa @ Must Read Faster
Graceling by Kristin Cashore












Ashley @ Dr. Pepper Diva
Cinder by Marissa Meyer

Katie @ Curse of the Bibliophile
Cinder by Marissa Meyer








Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson


2 comments:

I love hearing from you! I appreciate all comments and will try to reply as soon as possible.