Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (June 12)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. Here's how it works..


  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page.
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure what you share does not give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author too so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
 Here are my teasers...
A shiver passed across my back as Balik and I walked - close together, side by side - beneath the green canopy and entered the park. I had a sense of the place being wild and natural in a way that I had not really felt at the other recreation places before.
p. 184, Hope's Daughter by Melanie Cusick-Jones


2 comments:

  1. I really like the description used in this passage. Thank you for sharing. My TT for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely interesting! Will have to look in to this one.

    Here's mine: http://duckduckcow.blogspot.com/2012/06/teaser-tuesday-bell-jar.html

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! I appreciate all comments and will try to reply as soon as possible.