Monday, June 25, 2012

Teaser Tuesday Skip Day

I just realized it is Tuesday. Being in Hawaii (my favorite place in the world) has me at a complete loss of day and time. Since I arrived here and finished my last book, Easy by Tammara Webber, I have not started another book. I keep telling myself I need to start reading, but I have been taking my time to fully enjoy the island any moment I get. For this reason, I am going to skip my usual Teaser Tuesday post. I'll pick back up next week. Instead I will share a little picture teaser of the beautiful Big Island of Hawaii. 


This is where I have been enjoying my evenings
with a few cold Kona Brew beers.

1 comment:

  1. We'll forgive you, THIS TIME. J/K Hope you have a wonderful trip. I can see why you haven't been reading. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! I appreciate all comments and will try to reply as soon as possible.