Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (June 5)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. Here's how it works..
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page.
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure what you share does not give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author too so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Here are my teasers...
The one day I awoke and he was gone. I felt his departure as surely as if I had seen his spirit rise.
p. 173, The Dovekeepers by Alice Hoffman 

4 comments:

  1. That must have been one heck of a connection those two had! This one sounds pretty good!

    Check out my Teaser Tuesday :)
    Tabby @Insightful Minds & IM Design Studio

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really must read this book! Good teaser!

    Here's mine over at The Coffee Pot
    http://freshcoffeespot.blogspot.com/2012/06/teaser-tuesday-14.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't heard of this book, but that's an interesting teaser, I'll have to check it out sometime :)

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't heard of that one either! Nice tease! Very mysterious!

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! I appreciate all comments and will try to reply as soon as possible.