Friday, June 15, 2012

Feature & Follow Friday #20


I've missed a couple weeks of F&F Friday since I have just been crazy busy but I'm back this week! Here is today's question...


Q: Happy Father's Day! Who is your favorite dad character in a book and why?


A: I think I'm going to have to say Jack McCall from Beach Music (see my review here.) Jack drove me nuts sometimes when it came to dealing with his parents and siblings, but he was a wonderful father. Jack treated his daughter Leah, like she was an adult even though she was only 8. He respected her, was honest and talked to her about things they were going through. My own dad is similar, but not always as open as Jack McCall is.


Who is your favorite dad character? Is he like your own dad? Leave me a comment and let me know!

13 comments:

  1. Thank you for stopping by my blog and following me. I'm following you back. Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, this one is new to me, but does sound really good!

    Thanks for stopping by and for the follow! I followed you back. :)

    Lisa @ Lost in Literature
    My FF & TGIF

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a new follower, it took me awhile to find your FF post, the link too me to a review, anyway, just fyi on that. My FF post is here http://concisebookreviewsbymichelle.blogspot.com/2012/06/ff-follow-friday-hop-615.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah! Thanks for letting me know. I copied the wrong link.

      Delete
  4. I've never read this book, but I'm liking the sound of this Jack McCall. Great answer :)

    My TGIF/Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jack sounds like a great dad. I never heard of the book but it sounds interesting :)

    New follower
    check out my ff: http://yabookseasons.blogspot.com/2012/06/follow-friday-is-meme-hosted-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haven't heard of that one! Nice to know that some dads are good! Love reading about them in fiction. I had a poor one, whose name was actually Jack! :P Should've had this Jack!

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hopping through. I've never heard of Beach Magic. I'll have to read your review! :-)
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read this book, but it sounds interesting! Hope you have a great weekend!

    Kristina
    Ladybug Storytime

    New follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haven't read this one, sounds good though. New follower :) If you'd like to follow back my FF is Here
    Thanks!
    Chrystina @Bookliaison

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't read this book but sounds like a good choice

    ReplyDelete
  11. Interesting choice. I'll have to check it out.
    Mine would have to be Bella's dad, Charlie Swan, from Twilight. He has such an amazing, dry sense of humour. He was the character who I really enjoyed as he had such fantastic one liners.

    http://bexnbooks.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! I appreciate all comments and will try to reply as soon as possible.